Our Bespoke Manufactured service shares all the qualities of our Bespoke Handsewn shoes – designed with your personal style and comfort foremost; made on your bespoke lasts from outstanding materials (for longevity); and hand welted in our London workshop. However the making is then completed by one of our specialist British manufacturers, offering you a much wider choice of styles from casual sneakers with a cushioned sole to walking boots with a rugged commando sole.
As with our Bespoke Handsewn shoes, our Bespoke Manufactured shoes can be serviced and repaired throughout their life.
Please email or call +44(0)20 3774 3471 to find out more and to make an appointment at one of our three central London venues:
If you prefer not to travel to us, we will:
- Ask you to put together a wish list from our Bespoke Gallery or to send us images of your preferred shoe style
- Conduct the initial design consultation via Zoom
- Send you a short film, guidance notes and a measurement kit to enable you to take your measurements yourself, (with Zoom assistance if required)
- Develop your lasts (the longest part of the shoe making process) and design your shoes
- See you for a fitting, ideally in person, but if not we will send the shoes to you and conduct a virtual fit assessment
- Make your shoes in our workshop
- Deliver them to you
Please email or call +44(0)20 3774 3471 to arrange next steps and delivery of your measurement kit.
Discover more: About Us