Our Bespoke Manufactured shoe service shares all the qualities of our Bespoke Handsewn shoes – designed with your personal style and comfort foremost; made on your bespoke lasts from outstanding materials (for longevity); and hand welted in our London workshop. However the making is then completed by one of our specialist British manufacturers, offering you a much wider choice of styles from casual sneakers with a cushioned sole to walking boots with a rugged commando sole.
- Bespoke Unstructured from £1390 – lightweight and super-flexible shoes, often unlined and without a stiffener, made bespoke or on our 0743 last
- Bespoke Manufactured from £1745 – from relaxed loafers and sneakers to rugged walking boots
As with our Bespoke Handsewn shoes, our Bespoke Manufactured shoes can be serviced and repaired throughout their life.
Please email or call +44(0)20 3774 3471 to find out more and to make an appointment at our Shoreditch Showroom or at Gieves & Hawkes, Savile Row.
If you prefer not to travel to us, we will:
- Ask you to put together a wish list from our Bespoke Gallery or to send us images of your preferred shoe style
- Conduct the initial design consultation via Zoom
- Send you a short film, guidance notes and a measurement kit to enable you to take your measurements yourself, (with Zoom assistance if required)
- Develop your lasts (the longest part of the shoe making process) and design your shoes
- See you for a fitting, ideally in person, but if not we will send the shoes to you and conduct a virtual fit assessment
- Make your shoes in our workshop
- Deliver them to you
Please email or call +44(0)20 3774 3471 to arrange next steps and delivery of your measurement kit.
Discover more: About Us