WALKING IS THE GREAT ADVENTURE…
Traditional, leather work boots, made-to-order in Derbyshire, England in small production runs, just four times a year: February, May, August, November
Fell-stomping, street-striding sturdy unisex boots; built to last and naturally felt-lined to keep your feet warm in winter and cool in summer.
To invest in a pair of traditional, English-made work boots, simply choose your size, leather and sole options.
- Leather upper
- 100% felted wool lining for comfort
- Bellows tongue to help keep the rain out
- Double stitched and riveted seams
- Brass riveted, leather sole and heel
- Rubber Serac or Commando heels and soles for extra grip
- Made by William Lennon in Derbyshire, England
Designed in London, made in England and travelling the world.
See our full Terms & Conditions here.