Make a Dog Collar workshop
Get a group of friends together and join us for a fun introduction to leather work to hand stitch a beautiful, leather dog collar.
Working with hand tools and in natural veg. tanned leather we will show you how to:
- Polish and finish the edges of the collar
- Saddle stitch
- Fit and stitch the buckle, D-ring and keeper in place
- Make the buckle holes
The collar is available in a choice of deep burgundy red or chestnut brown leather; 18mm, 25mm or 40mm widths; and will be cut to length for your project. Simply email us the length of your dog’s collar, measured from the bar on the buckle to the most frequently used hole (please use a non-elastic/stretchy collar)
Workshops can be scheduled on a Thursday or Friday evening or Saturday mornings by arrangement, simply email us with a selection of dates and we will book you in.
(Please note at least four weeks notice is required and a minimum of four people are needed to run the course).
See our full Terms & Conditions here.
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We aim to process and ship orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable