Father’s Day Workshop for Two
Price for two
- Date: 21 June 2020 – Father’s Day UK
- Time: 10am – 12.30pm
- Book by: Four weeks before the course starts
Why not celebrate Father’s Day with your Dad? Enjoy trying something new together and learn to make a beautiful, Italian leather key fob with chunky clam clasp and key ring OR a leather card case.
Starting with a set of tools, materials and the pre-cut leather pieces you will be shown how to make your chosen accessory. (Please note that we pre-cut the leather using press knives to give crisp, sharp edges for a great-looking, finished product).
Through demonstration, trial and guidance you will learn how to:
- Cement the leather together
- Smooth the leather edges with sandpaper
- Decorate the edges with a creasing iron
- Mark and punch the stitch holes
- Set your work in a stitching pony
- Use a thread and stitching needles to stitch your work together
- Polish and protect your finished piece with gum tragacanth
Then enjoy a glass of wine, beer or Prosecco to celebrate!
All the materials needed for the course are provided and aprons are available for your use, but please wear trousers so that you can use the stitching pony comfortably.
As you make your booking, please choose either a card case in forest green, black, tangerine or chocolate brown Italian veg. tanned leather; or a key fob in chocolate or tangerine leather with gold or nickel hardware.
Please note that the course price is for two people,
We have a maximum of eight guests in a class so there is plenty of one-to-one guidance and instruction.
There’s perhaps no greater feeling than the satisfaction of making something beautiful by hand. Our courses, classes and workshops make a genuinely unique gift…definitely different, memorable, rewarding and great fun. You can find our gift cards here.
Terms & conditions
See our full Terms & Conditions here.