Shoe Making Leather Kit
A shoe making leather kit with all of the leather pieces that you need to make a pair of shoes. The leather is all top-grade, oak bark tanned leather from Bakers in Colyton, Devon in England. The pit tanned leather pieces include:
- Leather for two insoles
- Leather for a pair of stiffeners and toe puffs
- A welt strip to split lengthwise
- Leather for two shanks
- Leather for a pair of soles
- Leather to make two split lifts
- Leather for heel lifts
- Pieces of cork filler
- A pair of top pieces
Please choose the last size and width that best suits your last.
Delivery and returns
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday, tracked and traced via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. (We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship). All other orders are processed within 7 days and customers are alerted to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us on +44(0)20 7813 0093 between 10am-6pm UK time and we will see what we can do.
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days to Carreducker London Limited, Studio W9, Cockpit Arts, Cockpit Yard, Northington Street, London WC1N 2NP.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item, so you can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for it to be delivered separately.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned
See our full Terms & Conditions here.