1/4″ Waist Iron by Dilley – SOLD
Vintage 1/4″ waist iron,made by Dilley in Northampton, probably mid 20th Century.
Fully restored with original hardwood handle. In excellent condition. Very elegant curve on the head and no blemishes on the face.
Stamped Dilley & Sons Northampton and 1 on the shaft. Head measures 3.8cm long.
Original hardwood handle with firm fix in the handle with no movement. Measures 12.9cm
Measures 1/4″ or 7mm from lip to lip. Weighs 68g
This is really nice waist iron in the classic West End style and will set a gently curved full 1/4″ bevelled waist. Very nice tool that will serve you well for many years.
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Delivery and returns
1/4″ Waist Iron by Dilley Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your 1/4″ waist iron by Dilley, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.