1/4″ Waist Iron – SOLD
Vintage English 1/4″ waist iron, mid 20th Century, made by L Richter & Son in Northampton, although the maker’s stamp is indistinct. Fully restored with new hardwood handle. In excellent condition. Very elegant curve on the head and no blemishes on the face.
Stamped “Steel warranted” and probably L Richter & Son, Northampton. Head 3.5cm long.
Original hardwood handle with firm fix in the handle with no movement. Measures 13cm
This is really nice waist iron in the classic West End style and will set a gently curved 1/4″ bevelled waist. Very nice tool with a great shoemaking pedigree.
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Delivery and returns
1/4″ Waist Iron Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your 1/4″ waist iron, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.