Foot Measuring Stick
Vintage foot measuring stick made by E Penton & Son, London, England, probably mid 20th Century
Hardwood ruler with inches/cms on the underside and UK/ continental shoe sizes on the top side. One fixed and one movable wooden block to dtermine the length of a foot. Place the stick at the heel and slide the block to just touch the end of the big toe to determine foot length
Brass stopper and slider
Measures 47cm in length and 2.8cm in width
In very good condition with the marks you would expect of an object of this age
Very useful for bespoke shoemakers and last makers. And a charming vintage object!
1 in stock
Delivery and returns
Foot Measuring Stick Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, 1.20 Oxo Tower Wharf, Bargehouse St, London SE1 9PH
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your foot measuring stick, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.