Heel Glazer – SOLD
This is a rare and unusual tool – a heel glazer made by George Barnsley & Son, made in Sheffield, England
Stamped with their logo and the number “2”
New hardwood handles. Total length is 37cm. Head measures 6cm
Can be used to glaze the concave surfaces of heels which can be difficult to reach. Both curved surfaces can be used, see image for example of how to use it from the Dictionary of leather Working tools by R.A Salaman, a fantastic and informative book
In excellent condition, fully restored and ready to use
You won’t see many of these coming up for sale!
Out of stock
Delivery and returns
Heel Glazer Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship online orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We aim to process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but email us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please email us email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 1.20, The Courtyard, OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH by a tracked & signed for service e.g. Royal Mail or Parcelforce
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your Heel Glazer, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following; goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.