Starter Shoe Making Tool Kit
The starter shoe making tool kit has all of the essential, specialist shoe making tools to get started shoe making.
The kit includes:
- 1 x pair lasting pliers for pulling the upper over the last
- 1 x flat, shoe making knife for everything!
- 2 x awl handles
- 1 x welting awl blade for stitching your welt
- 1 x stitching awl blade for sewing your sole
- 1 x shoemaking tape measure
- 1 x silver pen for marking your leather upper
- 1 x sleeking bone for smoothing out lumps and bumps
- 1 x French shape hammer for shaping and smoothing your leather
- 1 x edge iron for setting your sole edges – please choose the width you want from 3/16″ – 3/8″
- 1 x heel iron for burnishing your sole and heels
- 1 x plough, a push knife for trimming lips
- 1 x size 10 fudge wheel for marking the stitches
This is the starters tool kit to get you shoe making. Basics, such as nail punches and nippers, can be bought from a local hardware store and once you really get shoe making, we offer a whole host of other shoe making tools that you can add to your tool box!
Delivery and returns
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday, tracked and traced via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. (We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship). All other orders are processed within 7 days and customers are alerted to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us on +44(0)20 7813 0093 between 10am-6pm UK time and we will see what we can do.
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days to Carreducker London Limited, Studio W9, Cockpit Arts, Cockpit Yard, Northington Street, London WC1N 2NP.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item, so you can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for it to be delivered separately.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned
See our full Terms & Conditions here.