Every shoemaker needs a pair of nippers and, of course, you can buy a regular pair from most hardware stores. However, if you are serious about your shoe making, it pays to invest in a really decent pair and these are the ones we recommend.
They feel weighty in the hand; have a great grip on the handle and are ideal for pulling nails out.
They also have the advantage of having sharp jaws which makes them very useful for clipping nails. So for those of you who build heels with paste and nails, then these nippers are your go to tool.
An essential investment!
A great piece of kit.
You might think about combining them with these lasting pliers to make your lasting complete
3 in stock
Delivery and returns
Nippers Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship online orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We aim to process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but email us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please email us email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 1.20, The Courtyard, OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH by a tracked & signed for service e.g. Royal Mail or Parcelforce
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your nippers, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following; goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.