Awl Blade – Welting
A welting awl blade, gently curved to drive through the insole, upper and welt. Forged from Sheffield steel by Barnsley. Each awl blade measures 3 1/2″ or 9cm and is designed to be driven into a wooden awl handle.
Have a look at this post from our blog which describes how to use the welting awl
11 in stock
Delivery and returns
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday, tracked and traced via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. (We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship). All other orders are processed within 7 days and customers are alerted to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us on +44(0)20 7813 0093 between 10am-6pm UK time and we will see what we can do.
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com and return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days to Carreducker London Limited, Studio W9, Cockpit Arts, Cockpit Yard, Northington Street, London WC1N 2NP.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item, so you can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for it to be delivered separately.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned
See our full Terms & Conditions here.