Order a pair of calf leather shoe uppers tailor-made for your shoe making project.
Choose from a classic Derby, Oxford or Wholecut style, in a wide choice of colours and with detailing options; made with a natural calf lining with reverse counters for heel grip.
These uppers are made to fit our 0743 last as standard or they can be made to fit your lasts. If you want to order them for your own lasts, please email us to let us know what you would like to do and send us the LEFT last ONLY so that we can make the uppers to fit correctly. This product is made to order and will take 3 to 4 weeks.
Please note that returns and cancellations are not accepted on this customised product.
Delivery and returns
Uppers Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.