5/16″ Edge Iron by Jupp SOLD
Vintage 5/16″ edge iron in excellent condition by Jupp of London. Late Victorian. Fully restored and ready to use
Maker – Jupp of London. Stamped “Jupp London” and “10” on the head
Original hard wood handle. Very firm fix to the head. Handle measures 12cm
Has a double lip top and a single lip with nice, clearly defined grooves in the classic West End style. Measures 5/16″ (8mm) from groove to groove. Head measures 3.8cm in length.
This is an absolute beauty and very collectable. Recommended
Out of stock
Delivery and returns
5/16″ Edge Iron by Jupp Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship online orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We aim to process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but email us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please email us email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 1.20, The Courtyard, OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH by a tracked & signed for service e.g. Royal Mail or Parcelforce
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following; goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.