Double Edge Iron Set of 4 -SOLD
Set of 4 double edge iron by German toolmaker Rasche, probably mid 20th Century. Fully restored and ready to use
Stamped “Rasche” and then 3 and 4; 5 and 6; 7 and 8; 9 and 10. One is not from the original set but the size is correct
Original hardwood handles with ferrule, 11.7cm. Head measures 4.3cm
The setting faces measure from 3 to 6mm so you have approximately 0.5mm increments. Perfect for fine men’s or general ladies work to achieve an elegant sole edge
A versatile set of edge irons. Recommended.
Out of stock
Delivery and returns
Double Edge Iron Set of 4 Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.