French hammer for general shoe making. Unknown maker
Fully polished and no play on the fixing to the handle
Weighs 514g and measures 20cm.
Sits nicely in the hand with a good weight for shaping the puffs/stiffs and peening heels
Your go to hammer for shoe making.
1 in stock
Delivery and returns
French Hammer Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship online orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We aim to process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but email us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 1.20, The Courtyard, OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH by a tracked & signed for service e.g. Royal Mail or Parcelforce
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your French Hammer, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following; goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.