Boot and Shoe Design and Manufacture by Edward Swaysland – SOLD
Boot and Shoe Design and Manufacture by Edward Swaysland published in 1905
Hardback volume in original red cloth covers which has signs of age. Gold letttering on cover and spine. Published in Northampton in 1905
Very comprehensive book which covers many aspects of the shoemaking industry includinghistorical shoes, anatomy of the foot, foot measuring,, last making, patterns, grading, clicking, factory production, and finishing A very interesting collection for the lover of all things boot and shoe
Fully illustrated with line drawings and 120 plates.
Measures 28cm by 22cm, 244 pages, weighs 2kg
A rare and valuable book.
Out of stock
Delivery and returns
Boot and Shoe Design and Manufacture Shoe Making Book by Edward Swaysland Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your Boot and Shoe Design and Manufacture shoe making book by Edward Swaysland, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.