The Modern Boot and Shoemaker Complete Set – SOLD
The Modern Boot and Shoemaker complete set, in four volumes, published by Gresham Publishing Company first published 1917 in London
“A Complete Guide to Design and Manufacture, Hand and Machine Repairing, Shopfitting and Stocking, Retailing: Book-Keeping and Management”
Hardback volumes in original green cloth covers which have signs of age. Gold letttering with some fading on spines. Volume IV is from a different edition to volumes I, II and III
They cover all aspects of the shoemaking industry from pattern making, clicking, closing, finishing, retail, bookkeeping, grading, dyeing, tanning. A very comprehensive and interesting collection for the lover of all things boot and shoe
Fully illustrated with line drawings and photographic plates. Each edition has the coats of arms of the Worshipful Companies of Cordwainers, Leathersellers, Curriers and Skinners
A must have set of books
Out of stock
Delivery and returns
The Modern Boot and Shoemaker Complete Set of Shoemaking Books Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your The Modern Boot and Shoemaker Complete Set of shoemaking books, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.