Vintage 5/16″ Edge Iron – SOLD
Vintage 5/16″ edge iron in excellent condition. Fully restored and ready to use.
Maker: J Page, probably Northampton. Stamped “12”
Original hard wood handle with marks of use and slight scorching from heating. Very stable fix to the steel head
Classic edge iron with 2 single lips, one slightly larger than the other. Measures 5/16″ (8mm) from groove to groove. Handle measures 11.8cm; head measures 3.3cm.
This is a very nice edge iron and will give you crisp clean sole edges.
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Delivery and returns
Vintage 5/16″ Edge Iron Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.