Vintage Medium Seat Wheel – SOLD
Classic vintage seat wheel, probably mid 20th Century. Fully restored and ready to use in excellent condition.
Stamped “4” on the head but no maker’s stamp
This seat wheel has a medium wheel ideal for men’s shoes to finish the heel seat with fine marks
Fully dismantled, cleaned and oiled. The wheel is fully adjustable with sharp teeth and no damage on the wheel
Original beech handle – measures 13cm. Head measures 3.8cm
This a very nice seat wheel, essential piece of kit for the handsewn shoemaker. Highly recommended
Out of stock
Delivery and returns
Vintage Medium Seat Wheel Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange vintage medium seat wheel, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your vintage medium seat wheel, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.