Fudge Wheel 20 by Pascoe
Vintage number 20 fudge wheel by Pascoe of London which is a very sought after tool maker
This is a curious tool as it looks like it has been “cobbled” together by a shoemaker from an original Pascoe tool. It says “Pascoe London 20” but the head of the wheel looks adapted with an additional washer and a piece of brass. The wheel is very narrow so used for very fine ladies work
It needs a bit of adjusting to get it to work but it is possible. In some ways this is just a beautiful object to add to your collection
Original hardwood handle (9cm) and hte heas measures 4.8cm
Not a particularly practical tool as not mant makers stitch 20 SPI any more but a beautiful one nevertheless.
1 in stock
Delivery and returns
Fudge Wheel 12 Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your fudge wheel 12, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.