Discover Making – Personalised Fun Fob Kit – makes 6
“Such a great quality kit. Everyone is getting a kit from me…” Daisy, London
Get together with family or friends for a fun, workshop. Part of the Carreducker Discover Making series of kits, this leather craft kit contains everything you need to make a selection of fobs in beautiful, Italian leather with key rings and clam clasps, which you can personalise with your initials or name.
Each fob makes a great zip pull, bag tag or key ring. There’s no greater feeling than making something yourself or the delight in gifting something that you’ve made.
All of our kits and courses make great gifts and you can order Fun Fob Refill Kits here to keep making!
- 1 x set of instructions
- 1 x rubber hammer
- 1 x set of 6mm letters and handle
- 6 x pre-punched leather straps
- 6 x screw rivets
- 3 x key rings
- 3 x clam clasps
- Small pot of gum tragacanth
- Pieces cotton webbing
- Pieces sandpaper
All you need to provide is a screwdriver and a chopping board or similar to protect your table top; you may also find a ruler and masking tape useful to help to keep your lettering level and evenly spaced.
- We use the finest Italian veg. tanned leathers in our kits from small tanneries, members of the Consorzio Vera Pelle Italiana Conciata Al Vegetale in Tuscany
- The leathers are supple, waxy and wonderfully tactile
- The pieces for our kits are cut from the sections of leather that we can’t use in our shoemaking, so they help us to reduce waste.
- Veg. tanned leather is a natural, organical material; the tone and depth of colour of the leather varies and will change with use and age, developing their own beautiful patina over time.
See our full Terms & Conditions here.