Discover Making – English Bridle Leather Dog Collar Kit
£58.00 – £68.00
Part of the Carreducker Discover Making series of kits, this leather craft kit is a great way to learn the heritage technique of saddle stitch and to make a beautiful dog collar in chocolate brown or burgundy Italian veg. tanned leather.
- 1 set of notes
- 1 x Italian leather strap 25mm wide and 3mm thick, pre-punched with stitch holes and buckle holes
- Choice of collar length: S = 40 – 48cm, M = 50 – 58cm, L = 60 – 68cm
- 1 x Italian leather keeper
- 1 x sturdy buckle and d-ring in brass or nickel made by Abbey England
- Lengths of waxed linen thread and pair of needles for stitching
- Cotton webbing
- Small pot of gum tragacanth
- Small pot of leather glue (non-toxic)
If you would like to personalise your collar please select at checkout and then please email us with your word or numbers (max 10). (This will go at the centre back of the collar spaced equally between the keeper and first buckle hole).
See our full Terms & Conditions here.