Discover Making – Leather i-Pad Case / Folio Kit
Part of the Carreducker Discover Making series of kits, this leather craft kit is to make an elegant, leather folio perfectly sized to carry as a portmanteau or an i-Pad case measuring 32cm x 23cm and lined in 100% felted wool.
Made from chocolate brown, Italian veg. tanned leather the folio will look more and more beautiful with use and age, developing a wonderful patina over time
- 1 x instructions
- 2 x Italian veg. tanned leather sections – front and back
- 2 x 100% felted wool liners
- Sam Browne screw stud and backer
- 1 x length of waxed linen thread and needles for stitching
- Cotton webbing
- Small pot of leather glue (non-toxic)
- Small pot of gum tragacanth
Keen to keep making in leather, why not invest in a STARTER LEATHERCRAFT KIT, containing the tools and materials you will need to keep pursuing your craft?
- The leather for our kits and classes is cut from the sections of leather that we can’t use in our shoemaking, so they help us to reduce waste.
- We use the finest Italian veg. tanned leathers in our leatherwork from small tanneries, members of the Consorzio Vera Pelle Italiana Conciata Al Vegetale in Tuscany
- The leathers are supple, waxy and wonderfully tactile
- Veg. tanned leather is a natural, organical material; the tone and depth of colour of the leather varies and will change with use and age, developing their own beautiful patina over time.
See our full Terms & Conditions here.
6 in stock (can be backordered)