Discover Making – Bridle Belt Kit
Part of the Carreducker Discover Making series of kits, make a sturdy leather belt from English bridle leather with a solid brass buckle; fun to make, beautiful to look at and immensely satisfying to wear!
The belt kit comes either 1 1/4″ or 1 1/2″ wide, in small, medium or large and is ideal to wear with denim or chinos. (Use the guide shown to calculate the length you need, measuring from the centre bar of the buckle to the whole you use most often).
The Bridle Leather Belt Kit captures everything that we love about learning to make, just the right balance of tactile materials and technical difficulty, that will have you glowing with pride when you’ve finished it. It’s a keeper (excuse the pun), built to last with a solid British buckle and naturally oak bark tanned leather which looks and feels better and better with age; (plus it’s fully repairable, because if any stitching comes undone you’ll have the skills to fix it)! There’s a ‘How to…’ film and a downloadable guide to help to walk you step by step through the process and everything you need is included in the kit, bar a pair of sharp scissors and a flat-head screwdriver.
1 x bridle leather strap & keeper, pre-punched for stitching from J&FJ Baker in Devon
1 x solid brass buckle from Abbey England in Cheshire
2 x John James leather stitching needles
3 x lengths of natural linen thread waxed for durability
1 x brass screw rivet
1 x small pot of saddle soap
1 x cotton webbing
See our full Terms & Conditions here.
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We aim to process and ship orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable