A Celebration of British Craftsmanship
A Celebration of British Craftsmanship captures the portraits and stories of over 90 crafters across Britain who are Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust (QEST) scholars; revealing a wealth of skill, knowledge, respect for traditions, and an abundance of innovative spirit.
Founded by the Royal Warrant Holders Association, on the occasion of Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother’s 90th Birthday, QEST’s aim remains the same today as it did at its inception in 1990 – to sustain Britain’s cultural heritage by supporting excellence in British craftsmanship through funding the training and education of talented and aspiring craftspeople.
The net proceeds from sales of this stunning hardback book will enable QEST to support the next generation of professional craftspeople, who hold the future of British craftsmanship in their hands.
6 in stock
Delivery and returns
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday, tracked and traced via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. (We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship). All other orders are processed within 7 days and customers are alerted to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us on +44(0)20 7813 0093 between 10am-6pm UK time and we will see what we can do.
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com and return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days to Carreducker London Limited, Studio W9, Cockpit Arts, Cockpit Yard, Northington Street, London WC1N 2NP.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item, so you can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for it to be delivered separately.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned
See our full Terms & Conditions here.