Calver Tor Boot
The Calver Tor Boot in supple, No.8 Chromexcel, the original pull-up leather from the Horween tannery in Chicago.
Chromexcel is tanned using century-old techniques and formulas to create a leather rich with natural oils and greases for superior comfort and durability.
Tor boots, tough on the outside soft on the inside, made in Derbyshire by William Lennon for Carreducker.
Tor boots are built to last:
- UK size 4 – 13
- Built to last with a unique, brass rivet sole construction
- Commando or Serac top sole/heel for grip
- With a bellows tongue to repel water
- 100% natural wool felt lining for warmth and cushioning
- A rocker sole for comfort
The Tor boot production run is just four times a year:
Simply choose your size, leather and top-sole and place your order to be included in the next run; (delivery time is around 12 weeks).
Tor boots are a snug fit because of the cosy felt footbed and bellows tongue, so we recommend sizing up. Please take a look at the measurement chart and guide below to help you to choose the right size for you. If you are in the UK and would like a sample pair sent to you to try for size please email us.
History of the Tor Boot
Our ethos with manufacturing has always been to make to order, working with specialist British manufacturers who are happy to produce short runs and who take pride in repairing their footwear, so it has as long a life as possible. This film tells the story of the development of the original Tor Boot with William Lennon in Derbyshire.
Delivery and returns
The Calver Tor Boot in supple, No.8 Chromexcel leather tanned by Horween in Chicago.
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Made to Order – These boots are made to order and it is not always possible to add to or change your order, once it has been placed with the manufacturer. Please call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at email@example.com
- Production time – this varies from 8 – 16 weeks. We will let you know if there are any further delays to your order, as soon as we receive your boots and again when they are ready to dispatch.
- Returns & Exchanges – Exemptions These boots are made to order. If you have tried on a pair of boots for size before ordering then the right to return the ordered boots does not apply. If you have been unable to try on a pair of boots in advance of ordering, then if the boots you receive do not fit they can be returned to us unused and in a re-sellable condition within 14 days. Please notify us as soon as possible if you intend to return the boots by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send them to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will either order a different size for you (these are non returnable) or issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Shipping – Your order will be sent tracked and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship.
See our full Terms & Conditions here.