Tor Boot – Foxlow
The Tor, a sturdy work boot, made in Derbyshire for Carreducker.
The Foxlow Tor Boot is made in chalk, veg. tanned Italian leather – with 100% wool felt lining and cushioned foot bed. Don’t worry, these may look chalk white now, but they’re as happy in the hills as they are in town and will darken and change over time.
We keep very limited stock, so if we don’t have what you want, why not have your boots made to order?
The boots have a full leather sole with a choice of:
Hobnails (for hardcore boot buffs only; seriously slippery in the city so really for off-roading!)
Metal horseshoe heel plates (for even harder-core boot buffs; still slippery in the city!)
Fitting Advice – Tor Boots size up snug on the instep (lower half of laces area). Given that you will probably wear them with thicker socks, we recommend going up a size if you are in any doubt.
Designed in London, made in England and travelling the world.
Delivery and returns
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday, tracked and traced via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. (We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship). All other orders are processed within 7 days and customers are alerted to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us on +44(0)20 3774 3471 between 10am-6pm UK time and we will see what we can do.
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com and return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days to Carreducker London Limited, 50 Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item, so you can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for it to be delivered separately.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned
See our full Terms & Conditions here.