Dog Collar Workshop
Some of our happy customers:
Join us for a fun workshop to hand stitch a beautiful, leather dog collar
- Fo a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4
- 2 – 3 hours
- Evenings, day time or weekends
- Please email us here with details of your group and your preferred dates.
Working with hand tools and in natural veg. tanned leather we will show you how to:
- Polish and finish the edges of the collar
- Punch the stitch holes
- Saddle stitch: fit and stitch the buckle, D-ring and keeper in place
- Make the buckle holes
- Stamp the dog’s name or initials on the collar
All materials are provided.
The collar is available in a choice of
- Deep burgundy red veg. tanned leather or Bakers oak bark tanned bridle leather
- 16mm or 25mm widths
Each collar will be cut to length ready for the workshop, so please email us with your dog’s collar length, measured from the bar on the buckle to the most frequently used hole (please use a non-elastic/non-stretch collar)
See our full Terms & Conditions here.