Bespoke handsewn shoes are designed with your style and personal comfort foremost; crafted in our London workshop from outstanding materials (for longevity); and employing centuries-old skills, techniques and tools rooted in masterly tradition.
All Carreducker bespoke shoes can be serviced and repaired throughout their life.
We’ve developed a special, easy-to-use kit to conduct remote measurements and fittings, if you prefer not to travel.
- Simply put together a wish list from our Bespoke Gallery or to send us images of your preferred shoe style and we’ll set up a design consultation via Zoom, to discuss leathers and details.
- We will take a deposit for the chosen style at this point with the remainder due on delivery.
- We will email a sketch of your chosen style and send a selection of leather swatches to you, to choose from.
- Then you will receive a short film, guidance notes and a measurement kit to take your measurements. (You will need an assistant to help and we will be there all of the way to help to guide you through the process if needed, via Zoom).
- Once we have your measures the lasts are made (the longest part of the shoe making process) and we prepare for fittings
- We will arrange to see you for a fitting, ideally in person, but if not we will send the shoes to you and conduct a virtual fit assessment via Zoom
- Once you are happy with the fit, we make your shoes in our workshop and then deliver them to you
Please email James or call +44 (0)7401 148 763 to arrange a Zoom consultation.