Your bespoke handsewn shoes are designed with your style and personal comfort foremost; crafted in our London workshop from outstanding materials (for longevity); and employing centuries-old skills, techniques and tools rooted in masterly tradition.
All Carreducker bespoke shoes are serviced and repaired throughout their life.
Email us to find out more and to make an appointment at our Shoreditch Showroom or Gieves & Hawkes.
If you prefer not to travel to us, we will:
- Ask you to put together a wish list from our Bespoke Gallery or to send us images of your preferred shoe style
- Conduct the initial design consultation via Zoom
- Send you a short film, guidance notes and a measurement kit to enable you to take your measurements yourself, (with Zoom assistance if required)
- Develop your lasts (the longest part of the shoe making process) and design your shoes
- See you for a fitting, ideally in person, but if not we will send the shoes to you and conduct a virtual fit assessment
- Make your shoes in our workshop
- Deliver them to you
Discover more: About Us