2-Day Loafer Shoe Pattern Making Course 1-to-1 training
- Duration: 2 days or 3 x half days
- Time: 10am – 4.15pm or 9.30am – 1pm
- Book: Email us to arrange a date
- Location: SW London
The Loafer is a wardrobe essential and the basis for so many popular slip-on shoe designs. This pattern making class is designed to give you the skills and techniques to create a simple loafer shoe pattern, so that you can transform your own loafer shoe designs into well-fitting patterns, picking up the tips and nuances of a professional pattern maker along the way.
Working on the last, you will make a full set of patterns (including linings) for a simple loafer.
The course is taught by industry expert Fiona Campbell, MA who teaches the pattern maker’s techniques through demonstration, trial and guidance including:
- Familiarisation with the last
- Taping and designing onto the last
- Making the inside and outside forme
- Learning about edge treatments and seam allowances
- Making a standard
- Creating the pattern pieces from the standard
All the materials needed for the course are provided.
See our full Terms & Conditions here.
100 in stock
You might also like
2-Day Oxford Shoe Pattern Making Class 1-to-1 training£525.00 Details & Book
Derby Pattern Making 1-to-1 Class & Videos£799.00 Details & Book
Derby Shoe Pattern Making Video – Modules 1, 2 & 3£275.00 Details & Book
Make Your Own Shoes – Evening Class£495.00 Details & Book
Make Your Own Shoes – Hand Lasting Workshop£445.00 – £535.00 Details & Book