Shoe Making Kit 1
£369.00 – £389.00
The perfect kit of shoe making materials, lasts and uppers to get your shoemaking project under way.
- 1 pair of 0743 plastic lasts with an almond toe shape; 1 1/8” (28mm) heel height; and spring breaking system
- 1 pair of calf leather uppers in a choice of classic Wholecut, Oxford or Derby styles, in a choice of colours and detailing options
- A “rough stuff” pack of Bakers’ oak bark leather – insoles, welts, shanks, cork, soles, split lifts, heel lifts and top pieces
Now you are all set to begin shoe making!
Top up your shoe making know-how with our NEW online Handsewn Shoe Making Courses from £85.
Please note that the lasts take approx. three weeks to make and because we make them to order, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Delivery and returns
Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship online orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We aim to process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 1.20, The Courtyard, OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH by a tracked & signed for service e.g. Royal Mail or Parcelforce
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following; goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.