Starter Shoe Making Tool Kit
The starter shoe making tool kit has all of the essential, specialist shoe making tools to get started shoe making.
Here’s a glimpse of what you could be doing with your starter shoe making tool kit…Carreducker Shoe Making Training Films
- 1 x pair lasting pliers for pulling the upper over the last
- 1 x flat, shoe making knife for everything!
- 2 x awl handles
- 1 x welting awl blade for stitching your welt
- 1 x stitching awl blade for sewing your sole
- 1 x shoemaking tape measure
- 1 x silver pen for marking your leather upper
- 1 x sleeking bone for smoothing out lumps and bumps
- 1 x French shape hammer for shaping and smoothing your leather
- 1 x edge iron for setting your sole edges – please choose the width you want from 3/16″ – 3/8″
- 1 x heel iron for burnishing your sole and heels
- 1 x plough, a push knife for trimming lips
- 1 x size 10 fudge wheel for marking the stitches
This is the starters tool kit to get you shoe making. Basics, such as nail punches and nippers, can be bought from a local hardware store and once you really get shoe making, we offer a whole host of other shoe making tools that you can add to your tool box!
If you want to learn shoemaking at home, check out our NEW online learning packages – video content with Zoom support
Delivery and returns
Starter Shoe Making Tool Kit Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship online orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We aim to process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but email us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 1.20, The Courtyard, OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH by a tracked & signed for service e.g. Royal Mail or Parcelforce
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following; goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.