Shoe Making Kit 2
A shoe making kit with all of the materials that you need to make a pair of shoes on a pair of our 0743 lasts or on your own lasts. (Please note this product takes between 2 and 4 weeks to deliver as we have to make the uppers for you).
In the pack:
- 1 pair of calf leather uppers in a classic Derby or Oxford style, in a choice of colours and detailing options. Made with a natural calf lining with reverse counters for heel grip.
- A “rough stuff” pack of Bakers’ oak bark leather – insoles, welts, shanks, soles, split lifts and heel lifts; cork and top pieces
Unless specified, the uppers will be made to fit our 0743 last. If you would like them made for your own last, please send us the left last so that the uppers can be made to fit and email us to let us know.
Delivery and returns
Shoe making Kit 2 Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to email@example.com. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.