Toe Puff and Stiffener Kit
Get ready for the best internal components you can buy for your next shoe making project. These toe puffs and stiffeners are the ones we use in our bespoke shoes.
We have made a set of press knives and we pre-cut them for you from prime Bakers of Colyton pit tanned belly leather. And, to put the cherry on the cake, we pre-skive them for you so that they are ready to use straight away with no fuss. Simply paste and go
They come in 2 sizes, regular (for UK sizes 3 to 7) and large (for UK sizes 8 to 13) and the kit contains 2 puffs and 2 stiffs.
The bellies are 2mm substance which is suitable for most shoe making projects.
Delivery and returns
Toe Puff and Stiffener Kit Delivery & Returns Info.
- Shipping – We process and ship Shoe Making Shop orders once a week on a Friday. They are trackable and signed for via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We’ll let you know what the tracking number is when we ship. We process all other orders within 7 days and we alert customers to any out of stock items or delays with their orders.
- Change an order – It’s not always possible to add to or change your order but call us straight away and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please call +44(0)20 37743471 between 10am-6pm UK time or email us at email@example.com
- Returns & Exchanges – You can return or exchange items, but please let us know your intention by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return the item in an unused, re-sellable condition within 14 days. Send to Carreducker London Limited, Unit 50, Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, London N1 7LJ.
- Refunds – We will issue a full refund for the value of your order, including the original shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the item in an unused, re-sellable condition.
- Out of stock –If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately by email with an expected delivery time for the item. You can choose to wait, to cancel your order or for a separate delivery when we receive the item.
- Exemptions – The right to return products does not apply to the following. Goods we make to your specification, that we clearly personalise or which, by reason of their nature, are non-returnable
See our full Terms & Conditions here.