Make Me: Fob Kit – makes 6
One of our fun MAKE ME kits; get together with family or friends to make beautiful, Italian leather fobs with a key ring or chunky clam clasp. The leather is vegetable tanned and the fob straps are offcuts from our workshop (so you’re helping us to reduce waste). The finished fobs can be used as a zip pull, bag tag or key ring.
if you would like to personalise your leather work, why not add an Alphabet Stamp Kit at checkout?
There’s no greater feeling than making something yourself or the delight in gifting something that you’ve made.
All of our kits and courses make great gifts!
- 1 x set of instructions
- 6 x pre-punched leather straps
- 6 x screw rivets
- 3 x key rings
- 3 x clam clasps
- Small pot of gum tragacanth
- 6 x cotton webbing
All you’ll need to provide is a screwdriver.
- We use the finest Italian veg. tanned leathers in our kits from small tanneries, members of the Consorzio Vera Pelle Italiana Conciata Al Vegetale in Tuscany
- The leathers are supple, waxy and wonderfully tactile
- The pieces for our kits are cut from the sections of leather that we can’t use in our shoemaking, so they help us to reduce waste.
- Veg. tanned leather is a natural, organical material; the tone and depth of colour of the leather varies and will change with use and age, developing their own beautiful patina over time.
See our full Terms & Conditions here.