Make Your Own Shoes: 1-to-1 Handsewn Shoe Making Course
£1,995.00 – £2,080.00
Immerse yourself in shoemaking as you learn to make your own shoes working alongside us in our workshop. We’ll guide you, through trial and demonstration, as you develop the skills and techniques of one of the most challenging and rewarding crafts to learn, handsewn shoe making.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Five shoe styles to choose from
- A wide choice of shoe colours to choose from
- Try on a pair of sample shoes to confirm your size
- The course is designed for complete beginners
- Includes all the materials that you need including a pack of Bakers of Colyton oak bark leather
- Includes a comprehensive set of shoe making notes
- Includes a starter pack of tools
- Optional – wooden shoe trees to fit
During some 96 hours of training time we will guide you through the 200+ steps in the traditional English handsewn shoe making process. At the end of the course you will proudly walk away with a pair of shoes that you have made yourself!
All materials included; shoe trees available to order.
We reduced our prices during lockdown to £1995.
PRICE INCREASE FROM 1st JANUARY 2022: The fee for one-to-one 12-day shoe making training will be £2395 from 01/01/22
Book now, choosing your shoe colour, style, size and details and then email us to arrange a time to come in to try on a sample pair of shoes to confirm your size and to discuss a schedule that suits you.
See our full Terms & Conditions here.